Tuesday, January 5, 2010

T1 Wk 2 Journal Writing :

Dear Teachers,

Welcome back to school after a long holiday! I hope you have fully rested and are ready to begin a new year of learning. For this blog, I would like you to reflect on what you have done in the past year as well your future plans. To help you with the journal writing, I have listed some questions. These questions are just guides and you should not just answer them. Here are the questions:


1. What were some of the things you did well last year and planned to continue doing this year?

2. What were some of the things you did not do well last year?

3. How do you plan to improve on them this year?

4. What are the two main things you want to do this year to improve your learning?

5. How do you plan to accomplish them?

6. Who do you think can help you accomplished your plan?

I hope you will make your journal writing interesting. I am looking forward to reading your blog soon.

Mr Ong

No comments: